- had our staff party here twice now. Amazing experience, friendly staff, lovely food! we'll definitely be coming back!!
- Had food here for my works Christmas meal. The food was fantastic and the staff were amazing. Even went out and got us mint sauce as they didn’t have any! Will definitely be eating here again!
- A really unique venue, with a great atmosphere and friendly, helpful staff. The decor is quirky and fun, whilst being a very comfortable place to relax. There is scope for so many different types of event here, especially with the new layout. I'll definitely be visiting in the day sometime soon to sample the food too as I'm sure it will be top notch!
- Great food, service, good value & great vegan choices!
- Had my partner's surprise 60th birthday party here on Sunday afternoon and it was amazing! Great welcome from Dan and fabulous service from his team! The food was fantastic - everyone loved it! If you're looking for somewhere for a party then The Hyst is the place to go. Thank you for making the day so special!
- I simply love The Hyst.
They just seem to be doing everything right.
The place looks jaw-droppingly good, there's a great range of beers and the food is high quality. As a music venue it is intimate and effortlessly cool.
But what really stands it out is the attitude of the people that run it and work there. I was lucky enough to arrange an event at The Hyst and it was an absolute pleasure to deal with the team that run the place. They were approachable, helpful and gave the impression that absolutely nothing was too much trouble. I cannot praise their professionalism highly enough.
The bottom line from me is that The Hyst is offering something unique, high quality and unmatched by any other venue that I know of in the area.
I can't wait to find an excuse to go back
- Went to the just for my works Christmas lunch and I can’t recommend enough! All 9 of us agreed that this was the nicest dinner we had ever had but also nothing was too much trouble!
When we put in our pre-orders I had one person on my team who is a veggie but also allergic to nuts and so couldn’t have the nutroast. When she spoke with them they called the caterer and offered her an alternative!
We told them we needed to be in and out in an hour and so they had the starters waiting for us when we got there, and we all had 3 courses in 1 hour!
Then when we were having our dinner and we asked for mint sauce, they didn’t have any so they went out and bought some!
Honestly amazing and will be returning next year for our Christmas meal ❤️ (but hopefully before to try the main menu!)
- What an amazing venue. Beautiful decor and a great atmosphere. The Hyst was booked out to us for an end of school year staff function. A good selection on the buffet table at a reasonable price and a live band. Definitely a venue I'd like to go to again. Thank you